Convenient hand held size includes features found in larger systems.
Fully customisable - choose only the options & accessories to meet the specific needs of your facility.
Unique, real time waveform LCD - displays the waveform before printing.
30 waveform memory storage - save waveforms to view or print later. Download to Smat-V-Link Vascular software for electronic reports.
Automatic gain and baseline control - no manual adjustments are required.
Waveform strip generated for immediate documentation
PPG and PV modules are available to expand vascular testing capabilities.
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) Studies, PPG Toe Pressures and Toe Brachial Index (TBI) Studies, Pulse Volume Recordings (PVR), Segmental Pressures, PPG Venous Reflux Studies, Venous Compressions, Maximum Venous Outflow (MVO).
- Power: DC 12V
- Automatic shut off: No signal: 2mins, Freeze: 5 mins and Othera: 15mins
- Waveform memory: 30 waveforms
- Speaker output: 200 mW or more
- Frequency: 2, 4, 5, 8, 10 Mhz
- LCD Display: 128 x 64 dots
- Paper: 58 x 25mm rolls
- Print Speed: 25mm/sec
- Weight: 500g
- External outputs: Headset, USB port & PC keyboard