TrionicTM D Wipes have been developed to clean and disinfect Medical Devices and Equipment, by removing 'biofilm' nutrient layers, cleaning surfaces to molecular level and then disinfecting with biocidal activity.
All TrionicTM products contain the same blend of actives including quaternary ammonia compounds and a biguanide, an agent for biofilm penetration, a surfactant for soil lifting capabilities, a wetting agent and a pH reducer to maintain the activity of the solution.
- All TrionicTM products are free from alcohol, aldehydes, chlorine, phenols and halogen.
- Do not use for disinfecting invasive medical devices.
Directions for use:
- To clean, wipe the surface until all visible soiling is removed.
- To disinfect, using a new wipe, wipe the surface ensuring it remains wet for the appropriate contact time.
- TrionicTM is bactericidal in 1 minute and tuberculocidal in 5 minutes.